“I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.”
This quote of Emma Stone is highlighted on the home page https://autoelegance.com.au of the Miss Auto D’Elegance pageant website.
Since I have gotten involved in it, I understood why this statement could be the best description for the pageant event.
I am not a huge fan of pageants. I did some and thought it was enough. Why would I? :
- Charity cause? Oh come on! – you want to help a non-profit organisation, you go and do it from your own heart, you don’t need to be “crowned” to do good things in life.
- Being cool? If I want to feel cool, I will do something that brings happiness in my life without all this pageant shine.
However, there is something bigger, more meaningful and powerful about Miss Auto D’Elegance – this is not just an event, a pageant, a competition. This is a celebration of style, fashion and beauty in the most unique and attractive way you can run in Australia.
“This Event will showcase a Beauty Pageant inside a Private Jet Hanger lined up with 20 Million dollars worth of Exotic Super Cars. A great networking event where Fashion, Beauty and Community comes together to celebrate the Launch of our Inaugural Worlds First Beauty Contest and Fashion Runway show inside a Private Jet Hanger.”
This is all about the right combination of elements relevant to me:
- Cars – I was born in the family surrounded by the cars industry the whole my life until I moved to Australia. Cars were always standing at parents’ home backyard like big shiny toys – this is what you can expect being raised by two biggest cars entrepreneurs in the Russian Far East or just simply my mum and dad;
- Charity – every year I am aiming to do something for a good cause. I am currently working on fundraising and digital marketing for one charity but it’s not the limit of what I can do;
- Stage – this is not something I can explain easily. There is a certain, rare sort of butterflies cruising inside my stomach when I am coming on stage; and nothing else can trigger that rare sort of butterflies;
- Meeting new people – what a stupid assumption to join a pageant for winning. You join a pageant to meet new interesting people, have fun, discover new mindsets, open horizons, network and meet soulmates in the areas of your interest;
- Journey – life is a journey and a series of events. Miss Auto D’Elegance is a journey, experience you go through with other involved stakeholders. Welcome party, photoshoots, guest speakers, event invitations to enrich your own mindset, learn something new and share your experiences with others.
“The vision for this contest is to open the opportunities for Young Women to extend their talents and dreams to work alongside the various Automotive Charity Programs and challenge themselves to be the best they can be.The winner of Miss Auto D’Elegance will serve as the Charity Ambassador to the various Community Events and promoting awareness across different Charity Programs.” – Organisers’ view..”
The event is on next Saturday 9th November. The grand finale that will be captured by numerous media, witnessed by thousands of people, delivered in the most memorable and luxury style you can imagine.