I am hungry for learning something new. Tell me a story, show me something, share thoughts and argue your ideas against mine.
Mindset flow is what I am after.
It does sound weird but I feel I do have a constant crash on brain.
Last week I had a conversation that inspired me. It was a meeting with a person who has been successful to build his business well and helped others to grow their businesses. When I walked in and sat down the person said something like:
“I have been in this business for over 40 years. I know how successful people think and look. You have just ordered healthy meal, you are mindful of what you order to drink, I should not say that as I don’t want to be inappropriate but you got great body shape that proves your gym discipline, you wear quality brand clothing and polished brand new red shoes, you probably got too many shoes though, anyway…if you apply this attitude into money mindset, you will make millions..”
The recipe is found. Now it is a fun part: organisation and strategy.
People say I love to use the work ‘strategy’ into any conversation I have.
Strategy is different to plan. Say, I love strategies and strategic approach and but I dislike a plan. They are different even though they are similar.
Strategy is a pathway to achieve what you want with the tools you have to apply. Having a strategy and a plan will deliver what I want.
Having just a plan is a waste of time. I haven’t seen and event/situation where everything worked out perfectly well as planned. This is where people trying to stick to a plan that doesn’t work out and fail. Strategy, on the other hand, offers you a flexibility. It enables you to change direction and make tough decisions when it is a necessity to change a plan.
Why are learning and strategy in one topic? These are new series of blogs I want to start writing and surely these two will be given a separate article but for the time being they are united here in this post.
I would like to start weekly/bi-weekly learning sharing space here. At the end of the day self-development is an essential part of my journey and this box has been created to share my life journeys collecting them in one space.
This year is meaningful. This year I experienced a strange feeling caused by my own 25th birthday…
It is the year of the new decisions, journeys and ideas ahead. I have a strong strategy around it but don’t have a certain plan as I know it will change and I want to be adaptable, flexible and enjoy of the new era of my journey.
When I started this blog, I couldn’t make my mind if I want to write about fitness or fashion or mindset or travel or events…therefore, I called it FashFitBox. I collected my passion and journeys in one box. I understand now that all these elements have led me where I am.
Just a brief snapshot:
- Fashion made me tough – it is a fancy, glamorous space. However, once you uncover this shine and glam, you will see a lot of empty faces and dark hearts as well as a lot of inspiring stories and amazing people. Fashion and modelling made my mindset stronger and my appearance more feminine which is the right combination
- Fitness – never get over it. I have always struggled with self-control. I think I wouldn’t be able to achieve what I’ve achieve (and will achieve!) so far without my fitness journey.
- Mindset – I can talk about self-development for hours. I like to share thoughts, I like to learn and progress. Mindset is the King of this blog.
- Travel – travel is just a little part of this blog. I love travelling, I made my move to another continent that I still keep exploring. Travel opens horizons. The only thing people forget sometimes is to travel into themselves – a human being is one of the least explored things on the Earth…
- Events – well, I am just a social chick and like to share experiences…and journeys.
Structure is probably the main thing I am lacking in this blog. In my defence, this blog has started as a pure sharing of my personal thoughts. One year ago when I started blogging, I haven’t thought about making it as a part of my career…now blogging…or I’d say storytelling is an essential part of my career, business and work. Therefore, it requires a certain structure – time to work on it.